PRIVACY NOTICE OF PNB DEVELOPMENT SDN BERHAD AND ITS GROUP OF COMPANIES
PNB Development Sdn Berhad and its group of companies (“PNBD”) views and treats your Privacy and Personal Data seriously. We appreciate you as our valuable customer. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable being our customer. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we provide assurance that we will not divulge personal information without your consent.
Collection and Use of Personal Data by PNBD
Your Personal Data is information that relates directly or indirectly to you, who is identified or identifiable from that information or from that and other information.
Types of Personal Data
When you transact with PNBD, we may collect a variety of your Personal Data through the following sources:-
- Manual registration form; or
- Online Registration Form.
Your Personal Data may include:-
- National registration identity card number/passport number;
- Date of birth;
- Marital Status;
- Postal address;
- Occupation and Employer’s particulars;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Salary range;
- Contact preference; and
- Credit card or bank account information.
The list of personal data stated above is not exhaustive and may include other personal data depending on the nature of dealings or transaction.
Purposes of your Personal Data
Subject to limitation of usage of your Personal Data, PNBD may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:-
- You hereby consent to supply your Personal Data in order to complete the transaction or otherwise it may effect the process of the transaction. PNBD may also share your Personal Data with third parties that provide services such as execution of Sale & Purchase Agreement, Memorandum of Transfer and any other relevant documents in order to complete the transaction; and/or
- PNBD may use your Personal Data to keep you posted on PNBD’s latest product announcements and upcoming events. If you do not wish to be on our mailing list, please let PNBD know in writing; and/or;
- From time to time, PNBD may use your Personal Data to send important notices, emails, letters, sms or any communication about purchases and changes to PNBD’s terms, conditions and policies. As such information is crucial to your custom with PNBD, you are advised not to opt out of receiving such communications; and/or
- PNBD may also use your Personal Data for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve PNBD’s products, services and customer communications. You may also be contacted from time to time for suggestions and surveys (if applicable); and/or
- Whenever required by law, we will disclose your information to the government bodies or authorities or third parties pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process accordingly. Further, we may also use or disclose your information as permitted by law to protect the rights or property of PNBD, our customers, our website or its users. We may also disclose your information, whether in part or in full, to our contracted or authorised companies such as our data processors.
In the circumstances set out in this policy where PNBD passes your information to a third party, we will ensure that the security measures that such party has in place in relation to the processing of your data are at least as stringent as those employed by PNBD if not better. This does not apply where we are required by law to pass your information to a third party.
In the event we go through a business transition, such as sale of part or all of our assets, merger or acquisition, your information will likely form part of this transition and be transferred.
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Data collected
Personal information we collect from you may be disclosed to:
- PNBD panel of solicitors
- Financiers’ solicitors
- Authorised government bodies if legally required
- PNBD service providers
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
PNBD may share anonymous and/or aggregated information about all our users with third parties.
Protection of Personal Data
PNBD takes the necessary precautions, both administrative and technical to safeguard your Personal Data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, usage, alteration or destruction.
PNBD does not sell or rent any personal information you provide to any other parties. Retention,
Update, Correction and Limitation of Personal Data
You have the right to notify PNBD to update or correct your Personal Data that is inaccurate or misleading, or limit the processing of your Personal Data by sending your request in writing to the address set out below.
If you do not want your name and contact particulars to be used by PNBD for the purposes of sending of marketing materials or you do not want to be contacted by PNBD for sale and promotion of any products, please notify us accordingly by writing in to the following address:
PNB Development Sdn Berhad No. 1,
Persiaran Impian Perdana Saujana Impian
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : 03-8739 9339
Fax : 03-8733 4341
Or you can e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may decline any request that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, extremely impractical or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and you shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
PNB Development Sdn Berhad